Thursday, October 29

Perimeter Breach

You would think that the runny noses and snot issues would be taken care of in elementary school and possibly early middle school. You’d be wrong.

As I was walking through my room helping students individually, I approached a girl who was not always with it to answer her question. This girl seemed to be pretty tired most of the time if not high. After her question, I proceeded to answer until I looked at her face. Under her nose, was a crust of dried snot around the perimeter.

At this point in my question-answering, I dry heaved then stopped talking mid-sentence. I knew that if more words came out of my mouth barf would accompany. I took a few breaths, realized that I could not continue, then walked away, leaving the confused girl and the boogers behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment